This is a review of the Hamiton Beach 22910 2-Slice Toaster. While I was trying to find an easy to use toaster for my mother, this toaster grabbed my attention. It had primarily good ratings on Amazon and most of the customers mentioned that it was very easy to use and had few but very interesting features.
It is a very simple toaster that does very good its main job, to make toasts. It is a good choice if you like to make toasts for big bread such as bagels, English muffins or slices of artisan bread because it has wide slots.
- It has a high-lift toast boost so you can lift the toast higher than normal and it is much easier to remove them. It is an excellent feature if you have kids and you want them to get their toasts out without burning their fingers.
- The slots of this toaster are extra wide so it can fit different types of bread such as English muffins or slices of Artisan bread. You can put thick slices of bread without having to worry if it would get jammed inside the toaster , with all the difficulties it would represent.
- It has a slide-out crumb tray. With this feature, the cleaning of this toaster is very easy and quick, and you keep crumbs off the countertop.
- It is a very compact product and it has a cord wrap for convenient storage, You don’t need to keep the cord over the countertop which can lead to accidents. And if you need to store the toaster you won’t need much space.
- This toaster has a shade selector for perfect toast. You can adjust it from light to dark so different members of the family can get the setting they want to get the toasts they prefer.
Other interesting feature of this Hamilton Beach toaster is that it has a cancel button to cancel the cycle at any moment if you change your mind after you have started and don’t want the toast too dark.
It is a very simple toaster without any complicated functions. Its goal is to allow you to make toasts and it does that very well. I like very much too of its distinctive features, the extra wide slots that allow you to use big bread and the possibility to lift the toast higher than normal. Most of the toasters I have used didn’t have this feature so I have to use a knife or fork to take the bread out if I didn’t want to burn myself.
I don’t like very much how it looks and the fact that shows every finger print because of the material it is made of.
The dimensions of this toaster are 6.46 x 11.14 x 7.48 in. The slots are 5 1/2” long.
- Extra wide slots that you can use at the same time
- Pop up extra high
- Toasts both sides of the bread evenly
- Low Price
- Cleaning tray in the back
- Short cord
- The metal material shows all the fingerprints and dirt.
It is a very cheap toaster but that does what it is supposed to do, to toast bread. Buying this one is a very good deal, you will get your money’s worth.
Hamiton Beach 22910 2-Slice Toaster Rating
The Hamilton Beach 22910 2-Slice Toaster is a good buy for people who are looking for a very simple to use toaster without complicated settings. People who want a toaster with advanced features such as a digital display, progress indicator or for example a setting to toast only one side of the bread should look for another more advanced model.
In addition if you are concerned very much in how it looks and matches with the kitchen decor, it would be better to find another model instead of this stainless steel toaster.