In this article I will review the Danby DMW7700BLDB 0.7 cubic feet Microwave Oven. I thought that the fact that it is a small oven would be the reason for low ratings in Amazon, but for my surprise that was seen as a benefit for most costumers. If you continue reading you will see why.
The Danby DMW7700BLDB Microwave Oven is a great product for a single person. As it is a compact one it is perfect for warming remaining uneaten food, heating water for instant coffee or tea or cooking frozen food, but it would not be a good product to use by a family to heat the dinner , because it would last forever due to the limited space and the fact that it has only 700W of power.
It can be a good second unit for a family to reheat some plates, if you want to spend on more than one microwave to speed up things.
- It is 0.7 cubic feet capacity microwave. It is considered a compact one and it is a great solution for those who have little space in their kitchen.
- It has quick minute buttons (from 1 to 6 minutes) and a +30 seconds button. This allows to use the oven pressing only one button, being a great feature if you want for example to make your kids or perhaps an old person to use it without having to teach them complicated settings.
- It has a very interesting feature which is to run the microwave on power level 0. This makes to only run the fan thus, and if you use the oven to make things with odors like popcorn this can evacuate the odor from the interior of the microwave oven.
- It has an inside light that keeps turned on while it is cooking so you can see perfectly how it is going and for example you can use the +30 button to cook the food a bit more.
- It comes with a glass turntable so it is very easy to clean.
What I like most about this product is that it is very easy to use. The quick buttons are great so you don’t have to be an engineer to operate it. The fact that it is a small microwave oven can be seen as a positive thing if you don’t have space or negative if you want to use it to cook bigger things.
The dimensions of this microwave oven are 13 x 17.3 x 10.1 inches.
- Express buttons for time cook option
- Well lit interior
- Glass turntable that is easy to clean
- Very easy to set up.
- Cooking times are long because it is only 700W.
- There isn’t a button to press to open the door
- The beep after something has been heated is a bit annoying.
According to the limited features these microwave oven has, it has a good price.
Danby DMW7700BLDB 0.7 cubic feet Microwave Oven Rating
The Danby DMW7700BLDB Microwave Oven is a good buy for single people or people who have a moderate use of a microwave oven. It is not a good option for a family to heat the every day lunch or dinner, but it can be a good idea to buy one as a second unit to use it with a bigger one with advanced features. It can also be a good option for a small office.
In addition, it is perfect when you have limited space in your kitchen.